Regard All Phenomena As Dreams

2005-09-08

Tired of only consuming

I love gaming in general. My favorite genre is RPGs, with MMORPGs being my most-often played subgenre. (Current fave: Everquest 2) I also appreciate the occasional 'lightweight' game like Bejewelled, WordTwist, or other quick entertainments you can play for 5 or 50 minutes. But, lately I've been getting tired of just waiting for other people to come up with something fun. I want to do more than just consume what someone else is creating.

It's not that I have some great idea for a fun game, more just a desire to create something....to learn something new, try to come up with a fun design idea, and then enjoy actually making it happen.

So, next questions: Mac or PC? What language(s) to use?

3 Comments:

  • Uh I have heard of MRPG but wtf is an MMORPG?

    By Blogger ShadeofDeath, at 1:31 AM  

  • Hey shade, thanks for being my blog's first comment!

    MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online RPG...games like World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, etc etc..

    By Blogger Eddie, at 1:35 AM  

  • Why not both Mac and PC? Use the PyGame library and Python.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home